Do you genuinely love to clean?
Would you enjoy helping individuals and families by contributing one essential thing -- time?
Do you like the instant satisfaction that comes with providing both?
Tailored Home Solutions is a locally woman-owned based residential cleaning company that services clientele in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas. You would be a great fit and have job satisfaction if you are reliable, steady, patient, positive attitude, are courteous, precise, have high standards, and have a willingness to learn type personality? Do you want to make a difference, and enjoy long-term relationships with client families?
We enjoy what we do and work with some amazing clients. Simply put, we CARE about the families we serve and are looking for like-minded, professional career cleaners to join our team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Physical ability to perform required duties involved in home cleaning tasks such as mopping, light lifting, vacuuming, dusting, bed making, bending, kneeling, wipe downs, scrubbing, and other final touches.
- Customer service skills - the ability to communicate with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- A willingness to learn and follow specific cleaning procedures. Be a team player who can also work independently. Individuals who have a high integrity and work ethic.
- Have enthusiasm and take pride in your work with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Pet-friendly - over 90% of our client families have animals.
No experience is needed. We train all employees. Paid training at $14/hr. The average training duration with prior cleaning experience is two weeks and three to four weeks with no prior cleaning experience. After training, our technicians average between $18 - $25 per hour ($625- $900 weekly plus tips) within the first year, with our Pay for Performance System where you control the pay and goal achievements.
- The flexibility of jobs/ amount of hours per week
- Nights, weekends, or major holidays are not mandatory. Paid holidays off to spend with family and friends.
- The ability to earn accrued paid vacations, birthdays, and sick hours.
- Community mentality verse Company mentality.
- Interested in commercials, weekends, or nights? Call our office for more information.
- Legal to work in the USA.
- The ability to pass a background check, clean driving record, and pass a drug test.
- MUST have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and up-to-date insurance. You will need to have a working vehicle available.
- Not allergic to pets, dust, or anything preventing you from working in a variety of homes.
- Smartphone with a data plan.
- Available Monday through Friday.
- Availability for 32-40 hours weekly.