Do you genuinely love to clean?
Would you enjoy helping individuals and families by contributing one essential thing -- time?
Do you like the instant satisfaction that comes with providing both?
Tailored Home Solutions is a locally woman-owned based residential cleaning company that services clientele in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas. We are looking to grow by recruiting positive people who are reliable, trustworthy, have an eye for detail, want to make a difference, and enjoy long-term relationships with client families.
We enjoy what we do and work with some amazing clients. Simply put, we CARE about the families we serve and are looking for like-minded, professional career cleaners to join our team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Physical ability to perform required duties involved in home cleaning tasks such as mopping, light lifting, vacuuming, dusting, bed making, bending, kneeling, wipe downs, scrubbing, and other final touches.
- Customer service skills - the ability to communicate with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- A willingness to learn and follow specific cleaning procedures. Be a team player who can also work independently. High integrity and work ethic.
- Have enthusiasm and take pride in your work with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Pet-friendly - over 90% of our client families have animals.
No experience is needed. We train all employees. Paid training at $14/hr for two weeks. After training, our technicians average between $18 - $23 per hour ($500- $825 weekly plus tips) within the first year, with our Pay for Performance System where you control the pay and goal achievements.
- The flexibility of jobs/ amount of hours per week
- Nights, weekends, or major holidays are not mandatory. Paid holidays off to spend with family and friends.
- The ability to earn accrued paid vacations, birthdays, and sick hours after one year of employment.
- Community verse Company Mentality.
- Legal to work in the USA and the ability to read, speak, and write English fluently. Have a High School diploma or higher.
- The ability to pass an extensive background check, clean driving record, and pass drug tests.
- MUST have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and up-to-date insurance. You will need to have a working vehicle available.
- Great attendance, reliability, positive attitude, and willingness to learn. The ability, integrity, and work ethic required to work solo or in teams.
- Not allergic to pets, dust, or anything preventing you from working in a variety of homes.
- Smartphone with Data Plan for Business use.