Do you genuinely love to clean?
Would you enjoy helping individuals and families by contributing one essential thing -- time?
Do you like the instant satisfaction that comes with providing both?
Tailored Home Solutions is a small faith-based residential cleaning company that services clientele in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas. We are looking to grow by recruiting positive people who are reliable, trustworthy, have an eye for detail, want to make a difference, and enjoy long-term relationships with client families.
We enjoy what we do and work with some amazing clients. Simply put, we CARE about the families we service and are looking for like-minded, professional career cleaners to join our team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Physical ability to perform required duties involved in home cleaning tasks such as mopping, light lifting, vacuuming, dusting, bed making, bending, kneeling, wipe downs, scrubbing, and other final touches.
- Customer service skills - the ability to communicate with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- A willingness to learn and follow specific cleaning procedures. Be a team player who can also work independently. High integrity and work ethic.
- Take pride in your work and be detail-oriented.
- Pet-friendly - over 90% of our client families have animals.
- Exercise at work - no gym membership needed.
- Make a difference in people's lives.
- Paid bi-weekly. Shirt uniform provided.
- No nights, weekends, or major holidays.
- Paid training. After training, you will average between $16 - $19 per hour (up to $750 weekly) within the first year, with our Performance Percentage Pay System where you control the pay and goal achievements.
- Start with approximately 20+ hours a week with the ability to become full-time after training and being fully vetted.
- Major paid holidays off to spend with family and friends after 6 months.
- The ability to earn accrued paid vacations, birthdays, and sick hours after one year of employment.
- At least 21 years of age and legal to work in the USA. High School diploma or higher.
- The ability to pass an extensive background check, clean driving record, and pass drug tests.
- MUST have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and up-to-date insurance. You will need to have a working vehicle available.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and the physical ability to be on your feet all day.
- The ability, integrity, and work ethic required to work solo or in teams.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently.