Do you genuinely love to clean?
Would you enjoy helping individuals and families by contributing one essential thing -- time?
Do you like the instant satisfaction that comes with providing both?
Tailored Home Solutions is a locally woman-owned residential and commercial cleaning company that services clientele in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas. You would be a great fit and enjoy this role if you are reliable, steady, patient, has a positive attitude, courteous, precise, have high standards, and have a willingness to learn. With us, you can make a difference, and enjoy long-term relationships with client families.
We enjoy what we do and work with some fantastic clients. Simply put, we CARE about the families we serve and are looking for like-minded, professional career cleaners to join our team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Physical ability to perform required duties involved in home cleaning tasks such as mopping, light lifting, vacuuming, dusting, bed making, bending, kneeling, wipe downs, scrubbing, and other final touches.
- Customer service skills - the ability to communicate with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- A willingness to learn and follow specific cleaning procedures. Be a team player who can also work independently. Individuals who have a high integrity and work ethic.
- Have enthusiasm and take pride in your work with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Pet-friendly - over 90% of our client families have animals.
No experience is needed. We train all employees. The average paid training duration is two to four weeks depending on prior cleaning experience. After training, our technicians average between $18 - $23.50 per hour ($630- $940 weekly plus tips) within the first year, with our Pay for Performance System where you control the pay and goal achievements.
- The flexibility of jobs/ amount of hours per week
- Nights, weekends, or major holidays are not mandatory.
- The ability to earn accrued PTO days. Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Community mentality verse Company mentality.
- Interested in commercials, weekends, or nights? Call our office for more information.
- Legal to work in the USA.
- The ability to pass a background check, clean driving record, and pass a drug test.
- MUST have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and up-to-date insurance. You will need to have a working vehicle available.
- Not allergic to pets, dust, or anything preventing you from working in a variety of homes.
- Smartphone with a data plan.
- Available Monday through Friday.
- Availability for 32-40 hours weekly.